Who got that job?
Want to know who got that job in sport, fitness, aquatic, coaching, venues, events, leisure or lifestyle?
Recent Sportspeople Recruitment appointments...
- General Manager - Lacrosse Victoria - Sam Watson - for press release click here
- Chief Executive Officer - Sport NSW - Darren Simpson - for press release click here
- Head Swimming Coach - Abbotsleigh - Amanda Isaac
- Chief Executive Officer - Fitness Australia - Bill Moore - for press release click here
- Executive Officer - Softball Victoria - Sara Dailey - for press release click here
- Marketing and Communications Manager - Athletics NSW - Daniel Laus
For a more detailed list of jobs Sportspeople has filled, click here.
Congratulations to the following successful industry appointments:
- Head of Football - NRL - Brian Canavan
- Chief Executive Officer - New Zealand Football Foundation - Noel Barkley
- Para-Sport High Performance Athlete Development Manager - Paralympics New Zealand - Dr. Melissa Wilson
- Para-Sport Community Development Manager - Paralympics New Zealand - Kieran Wall
- Membership Coordinator - Squash Australia - Iain McLennan
- Participation Coordinator - Squash Australia - Jordan Till
- Events Coordinator - Squash Australia - Tara Montgomery
- Education Coordinator - Squash Australia - Zac Alexander
- Head of Integrity and Compliance - Tennis Australia - Ann West
- General Manager - New Zealand Alpine Club - Keith Gilby
- Interim Chief Executive Officer - Auckland Football Federation - Don Manase
- General Manager - Australian Masters Games - Scott Wade
- Chief Executive - Kardinia Park Stadium Trust - Chris Cochrane
- Chief Executive - Western Australian Football Commission - Gavin Taylor
- Chief Executive Officer - South Sydney Rabbitohs - Blake Solly
- Acting Chief Executive Officer - Motorcycling Australia - Peter Doyle
- Chief Executive - Melbourne Sports Hub - Phil Meggs
- Chief Operating Officer - NBL - Andy Crook
- Chief Executive Officer - Capital Football - Phil Brown
|If you would like to announce an appointment you have made please