- Salary: $94,285 - $99,679 per annum
- Plus up to 14.5% superannuation (conditions apply)
- Located at Craigie Leisure Centre
- Ref No: 18-058
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Leader Aquatic & Facility Operations to join the Leisure Centre team in delivering exceptional facilities operations management.
The successful applicant’s key responsibilities will be to manage and oversee all aquatic and facility operations. This will include the coordination of business planning and strategic direction, maintenance initiatives, operational health and safety, contract and project management, aquatic plant, facility maintenance and bookings, human resource and financial management.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a highly qualified individual to join a dynamic and progressive team and make a valuable contribution to our fast-growing Leisure Centres. If you are a dynamic and organised team player with proven leadership experience, then this is the role for you!
Your covering letter will need to address the following key criteria:
- Experience in multi-purpose leisure facility management.
- Experience in planning and developing strategic level annual facility operation management plans.
- High developed skills in HR management including coaching & leading multi-disciplinary work teams.
- Comprehensive Knowledge of planning contract management principles & practices.
Further information can be obtained by calling Josh Wixon,
Coordinator Leisure Centres on (08) 9400 4614.
For full position description, the application package and to apply please visit the City's wensite www.joondalup.wa.gov.au.
Applications close on Monday 24 September 2018.
GARRY HUNT PSM
Chief Executive Officer
Canvassing of Elected Members will disqualify