|Date||14 Mar 2018 to 15 Mar 2018|
Sportspeople is pleased to advise we are a SILVER SPONSOR of BOSS 2018.
The Business of Sport Summit has firmly established itself as the leading sport industry event in this region, and shall be returning for another bold, and enlightening instalment on the 14 & 15 March, 2018.
The initial speakers have been revealed for the Business of Sport Summit, the leading event for sports industry executives in Australia. The 2018 event focuses on consumer engagement and powerful partnerships to determine the strategies and tactics to innovate, grow and succeed off the field.
The summit, now in its 7th year welcomes internationally acclaimed speakers from The Coca-Cola Company (USA), Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (USA), alongside the local visionaries responsible for the success of Football Federation Australia, Volvo Ocean Race, National Rugby League, Netball Australia, Australian Olympic Committee and more.
Over two intense days, the Summit unites industry leaders for a practical discussion on optimising sponsor relationships, responsive leadership strategies and the future developments in sport. As the foremost event for the nation’s leading sports executives, this is an event not to be missed.
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS to date include:
- David Gallop AM, Chief Executive Officer, Football Federation Australia
- Ricardo Fort, Vice President, Global Sports Partnerships, The Coca-Cola Company (USA)
- Sandy Weil, Director of Sports Analytics, Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (USA)
- Catherine Harris AO PSM, Commissioner, National Rugby League
- Nick Bice, Chief Technical Development Officer, Volvo Ocean Race (ESP)
- Marne Fechner, Chief Executive Officer, Netball Australia
- Matt Carroll AM, Chief Executive Officer, Australian Olympic Committee
- Scott Jendra, Chief Information Officer, Australian Football League
- David Koch, Chairman, Port Adelaide Football Club
- John Harnden AM, Chairman, Australian Grand Prix Corporation
- Danny Townsend, Chief Executive Officer, Sydney Football Club
- Matt Finnis, Director & Chief Executive Officer, St Kilda Football Club
- Patrick Kidd OBE, Chief Executive Officer, Invictus Games Sydney 2018
- Gavin Kirkman, Chief Executive Officer, PGA of Australia
- Scott Munn, Chief Executive Officer, Melbourne City Football Club
- Scott Barlow, Chair of the Board, Sydney Football Club
- Finn Bradshaw, Head of Digital, Cricket Australia
- Barry McNeill, Chief Operating Officer, Catapult Sports
- Andrew Stark, Chief Executive Officer, Surfing Australia
- Olly Wilton, Head of Sports Partnerships, Twitter Australia
- Andrew Fagan, Chief Executive Officer, Adelaide Football Club
- Dr Darryl Woodford, Founder, Fantasy Insider
- Ryan Kaveney, Chief Commercial Officer, GWS Giants
- Commodore John Markos, Chair of the Committee, Sydney Hobart Yacht Race Committee
- Adam Elliott, Director Network Sales, Seven West Media
- Professor Hans Westerbeek, Dean, College of Sport and Exercise Science and the Institute of Sport, Victoria University
- Neil Wilson, Interim Chief Executive Officer, Victoria Racing Club
- Chris Kearon, General Manager, Membership, Collingwood Football Club
- Daniel Ringland, Head of eSport & Competitive, Riot Games
- Cian Moynihan, Chief Information Officer, Australian Olympic Committee
- Sarah Chibnall, General Manager, Communications, Swisse Wellness
- Luke Bould, Head of Commercial, Marketing & Digital, Football Federation Australia
For a full list of speakers visit our website at www.sportsleaders.com.au
Download the event brochure here