This is a sales role that is heavily focussed on building connections, solving problems and achieving sales targets. You will work to gain an understanding of prospective member's fitness goals and then recommend membership plans and products that suit their needs.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who has confidence in;
- Maximising new member sales.
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets in accordance with club objectives.
- Implementing the Gym 115 ‘Sales process’ to generate both a sale and referrals.
- Managing your own sales database to successfully reach your commission goals.
- Developing relationships with new and existing members and creating a wonderful member experience.
- A team player that loves creating and celebrating success.
The owners of Gym 115 started their fitness careers in sales and sales training. So we pride ourselves on our staff training and development.
We are also in the process of looking for additional gym sites, so there is an amazing opportunity for growth to a potential management role for the right person with the right attributes in the future.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be available to work on a rotating roster (inclusive of evenings and weekends) and need to have the resilience, attitude, and passion to succeed, a track record of achieving targets and experience working in a customer facing role. Your passion for fitness and helping people will give your application the added edge.
In return, we offer you a base salary of $45,000 + Commission (OTE 50% Base Salary) + Super as well as a wide range of benefits including a complimentary gym membership, a fantastic learning environment and on the job training.