|Position Title||Head Coach, Representative Netball|
|Short Description||The Whitehorse Netball Association is seeking the services of a senior coach to lead its Representative Netball Coaching Team. The successful candidate will have a passion for excellence in netball, and in leadership.|
|Employer||Whitehorse Netball Association|
||More Jobs from this employer|
|Work Type||Volunteer Position|
|Salary||Voluntary + honorarium|
|Location||Vermont, VIC, Australia|
You will be expected to mentor and lead the Representative Coaches to further their skill level which will transfer to further the success of our teams.
You will also be required to attend a minimum of two training sessions and two games for each Representative team every season. You will be expected to attend all finals games for each Representative team.
- Current Netball Australia registration
- Current Intermediate Coaching accreditation
- Minimum 80% pass mark Umpires’ Exam
- Previous recent experience in coaching netball teams at representative level
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Proactive decision maker
- Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to meet the work requirements and responsibilities, attendance and reporting requirements
- First aid certificate
- Victorian driver’s licence (or equivalent)
- Own transport
REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruitment, leadership and mentoring of all WNA Representative coaches
- Player recruiting and management
- Participation in panel for selection of players
- Participation in panel to appoint players to teams
- Attendance at all tournaments
- Attendance at finals for all teams
- Attendance at the WNA Annual General Meeting
- Attendance at all awards nights and Association functions
- Report to WNA Board at the end of each Representative season
- Liaise with Administration Assistant on all matters pertaining to communication and correspondence
- Plan and manage Presentation night and all team photos
- Liaise with Umpires' Coordinator
- Liaise with Sportlink Management on appropriate storage or and access to necessary equipment
- Coordinate specialist coaches
- Availability to assist in Chisholm Region (selection of regional teams and coaches)
Please see attached position description for further details.
||9 Dec 2017
Up to $7,000 p.a. commensurate with experience’
All year with a break for Christmas and January.
Click here to apply for position|
| ||Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia|
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.