Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre
- Great career paths and development within a community based facility.
- Enjoy a great work/life balance with mornings, evenings and weekend classes
- Car Parking available on site
- Gym and pool use
- Opportunities to work on other programs ie Birthday parties, holiday programs, schools
- Multiple positions available
- Immediate start
We are currently seeking casual instructors to be part of our established team of highly skilled, motivated, energetic and experienced learn to swim instructors. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, extremely reliable , and have a strong passion for water based teaching and willing to work independantly within a team structure
The role includes planning, delivering quality lessons to students aged from 6 months to adult learn to swim. The successful candidates will be able to participate in on-going in-house training and have the ability to develop a strong rapport with students of all ages.
The working hours are Monday-Friday (9.00-12.00), Monday-Friday (3.45-6.30pm), Saturday and Sundays (7.30-1.00pm)
We welcome experienced and newly qualified instructors to apply. Please contact Sue on (02) 9714 7571 for further information.