|Position Title||Participation Manager|
|Short Description||As one of WA’s pre-eminent state sporting associations, Hockey WA are currently seeking a passionate and motivated participation specialist who will lead the successful delivery of the organisations participation outcomes in an exciting era for the sport.|
|Work Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Dependent upon experience and qualifications|
|Location||Perth, WA, Australia|
Initially reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Participation Manager (PM) will work closely with all hockey participation stakeholders including member clubs, associations, coaches and broader facility/venue operators to achieve Hockey’s participation targets across a multitude of projects.
PM responsibilities will include:
- Management: Manage and coordinate all participation staff to ensure effective and efficient delivery of the participation strategy. Responsible for financial performance including reporting.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Work professionally and collaboratively with Hockey Australia, member clubs and associations, regional stakeholders and external participation providers to promote the growth and sustainability of the game.
- Programs and Competitions: Assist the development of the programs and competition framework to drive participation outcomes.
- Business Intelligence: Create and deliver timely, accurate and relevant reports in response to management requests and manage the systems and processes for the collection, collation, analysis and dissemination of intelligence and information.
In order to thrive in this role, your strengths will include:
- High level communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong negotiation and relationship-building skills;
- High level organisational skills, project management abilities and sound budgeting competencies;
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills;
- Whilst not essential, an appreciation of the hockey landscape in WA, including the club environment and the various participation stakeholders it currently engages;
- Demonstrated experience in achieving participation growth;
- Demonstrated experience in sports administration, particularly dealing with Clubs and Associations;
Demonstrated experience in managing staff to achieve desired outcomes.
- Drivers Licence
- National Police Check
- Working with children check
||1 Dec 2017
Candidates requiring further information regarding this role are asked to email Janine Finney at email@example.com
|Phone (work)||(08) 9351 4300|
|Fax||(08) 9458 5524|
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
Apply now for this exciting opportunity by sending your resume and a covering letter highlighting your experiences and suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the expected high volume of applications, only candidates selected for the short list will be contacted in relation to this role.
Applications close COB 1 December 2017.
| ||Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia|
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.