- Amazing training for all staff
- Free access to our spacious gym plus other in-house discounts
- Free car parking for employees and close to public transport
Peninsula Aquatic Recreation Centre (PARC) is looking for qualified and experienced AUSTSWIM / Swim Australia teachers to join our growing team, to teach children to become safer in and around water. Opportunities are also available for those candidates considering obtaining their Swim Teacher qualification.
- AUSTSWIM/Swim Australia Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety (we will consider your application if your AUSTSWIM/Swim Teacher qualification has expired)
- CPR (we will consider your application if your CPR qualification has expired)
- Working with Children Check
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Technical knowledge of swimming and swimming instruction
- Work weekends
- Commit to 2 shifts per week
Why work for us
- Access to gym, exercise classes, warm water pool, spa and sauna
- Free car parking and close to public transport
- Amazing training and development opportunities
- New facility with exceptional water system
- Opportunity to expand to various aquatic departments such as school programs, birthday parties and Recreational hosts
- Free Flu Vaccination (optional)
- Discounts on in house crèche, café, swimming lessons and day spa treatments
- Flexible working environment to enable you to balance work, family, study and lifestyle commitments
So don’t wait and become part of our fun team today!
Please apply via our careers website http:/www.parcfrankston.com.au/careers or for further information please contact Penny via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment is subject to completion of a satisfactory National Police Check and current Working With Childrens Check.
Peninsula Leisure is an equal opportunity employer and a committed Child Safe Organization.