Tennis Coach (Contractor)
About The Royal Sydney Golf Club
The Royal Sydney Golf Club, founded in 1893, is one of Australia’s most prominent social and sporting institutions. Our staff are professional, engaged and recognised for their skill and talent. We all work together to progress the Club and to protect its traditions; we aim for excellence, to lead and support each other and to enjoy the experience.
What will I be doing?
The Royal Sydney Golf Club is looking for a Full Time experienced Senior Coach to join our tennis team.
This role will be that of an independent contractor. You will need to be available from the beginning of Term 1 February 2018.
The Royal Sydney Golf Club is a world renowned club with an 18 court tennis facility. The tennis program caters for tennis players of all levels from children through to adults. We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic tennis coach to join our team of coaches.
The successful applicant will be required to coach a variety of standards and lesson types from private lessons to group junior and adult classes as well as school holiday programs. The role also has opportunities to be involved in other club tennis activities. Experience working in a club environment would be an advantage but not essential.
What does the Club need from me?
- Tennis Australia Coach Member
- Club Professional Coach Qualifications
- Working With Children Checks
- Senior First Aid and CPR Certification
- Ability to work weekends
- Strong playing ability
- A love of teaching tennis
- Good communication skills
- An ability to work well with others
- Excellent presentation
- Passion for excellence in customer service
As this is an independent contractor position, the successful candidate will need to provide the following:
- Operate through an incorporated company structure i.e. Pty Ltd;
- An appropriate ABN;
- Current Workers Compensation Insurance and Public Liability Insurance policy and a Certificate of Currency in respect to those policies;
- A company address;
- A company bank account.
How do I apply?
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org