Gladesville Hornsby Football Association is responsible for the management and development of football in the North West Sydney area. GHFA has over 12,000 players from 30 member clubs, and is considered to be one of the best competitions in NSW.
Providing all people the chance to play football, the association caters for both males and females with local competitions from Under 6s through to Over 45s.
GHFA is based at Christie Park in Macquarie Park, Sydney which is currently undergoing a redevelopment with the installation of two synthetic fields to be ready for the 2018 season. Stage 2 of the redevelopment includes a new administration and amenities building.
The Competitions Coordinator will be responsible for all administrative requirements for the GHFA competitions, including:
- Competition management for all GHFA competitions including draws, results and other admistrative requirements
- Liaising with GHFA clubs entering teams in FNSW State Cups and Champion of Champions competitions
- Assisting with organizing final series and finals days.
- Assisting in the marketing and promotion and conduct of corporate and summer football competitions
- Managing match days at Christie Park for GHFA and GHFA Spirit matches