|Position Title||Game Development Coordinator|
|Short Description||The Game Development Coordinator will be responsible for increasing participation levels in football. Increasing the quantity and quality of accredited coaches. Coordinate the delivery of FFA coach education courses. Develop a football network within the schools located in the Association footprint. Work with new and emerging communities to increase connection and participation. Introduce programs at targeted at increasing female participation as players, coaches and referees.|
|Employer||Canterbury & District Soccer Football Association Inc|
|Work Type||Full Time|
|Salary||From $60,000 pa|
|Salary Currency||Australian Dollar|
|Location||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
- Increase the number of CDSFA Community players
- Increase the quantity and quality of accredited coaches in the association by developing, implementing and managing a Coach Education Program in cooperation with FNSW Community Coach Education Manager
- Coordinate annual pre-season grassroots expo in coordination with FNSW Community Coach Education Manager
- Provide easy access to coaching infrastructure for coaches at Community Football Clubs
- Maintain a physical presence at Community Clubs on a rotational basis for a minimum of two nights a week during the Winter Season and also at weekend competition games Manage request received from local schools for assistance with football activities or programs
- Increase participation rates in Girls Football – Players, Coaches and Referees
- Work in conjunction with local government recreational / sports staff in increasing opportunities to promote football in CDSFA footprint
- Coordinate and manage Game Day activities involving Sydney FC and Western Sydney Wanderers for A-League and W-League Fixtures
- Build a Football Network within the Schools system
- Manage and oversee Holiday Clinic locations
- Develop other promotional opportunities for the association via the conduct of football tournaments and gala days
- Work with local ethnic groups and emerging communities, as well as AWD to increase connection and participation.
||19 Dec 2017
Building outstanding relationships with clubs by clearly demonstrating the value proposition
Increasing the number of female players within CDSFA
Developing outstanding relationships with schools to increase penetration and to raise the profile of CDSFA.
|Phone (work)||(02) 9716 8558|
|Fax||(02) 9716 8559|
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
Please email applicatins to email@example.com by 19 December 2017
| ||Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia|
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.