|Position Title|| High Performance Coordinator - Pathway|
|Short Description||Fantastic opportunity to work in the high performance pathway for netball in Victoria. Busy role administering all aspects of athlete programs covering talent squads and state teams. Netball Victoria is the peak sporting body for netball in Victoria with over 110,000 members. Netball Victoria proudly manages the Melbourne Vixens.|
The role is structured as a Part Time 32hrs or Full time role dependent on experience or personal circumstances.
||More Jobs from this employer|
|Work Type||Part Time|
|Salary||Up to $22.50 ph|
+ super + benefits
|Salary Currency||Australian Dollar|
|Location||Melbourne, VIC, Australia|
The primary purpose of this role is:
- Work with and report to the NV High Performance Operations Manager & General Manager in all matters relating to NV’s High Performance Athlete Pathway programs, specifically Zone Academy, VRAS, NV Talent Squad Programs & State Team Programs
- Lead, manage and administer Netball Victoria’s High Performance athlete pathway requirements for Zone Academy VRAS, NV Talent Squad Programs & State Team Programs.
- Maintain working relationships with officials within the Zone Academy VRAS, NV Talent Squad Programs & State Team Programs
Refer to the detailed Position Description.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Drivers Licence
- Working with children check
- minimum of 2 years experience in a related field - including club administration or team management
- Knowledge of the NV high performance athlete pathway
- Interest and experience in Talent Development and High Performance Programs
||22 Jan 2018
Further Candidate requirements:
- Strong administrative skills, excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication and planning skills.
- Ability to set priorities, plan work programs, meet deadlines and manage time effectively.
Part Time Hours:
- Role has some level of flexiblity of hours ranging from a miminum of 27 hours per week up to a maximum of 34 hours per week.
| ||This role is designated Elite Athlete Friendly meaning the employer is open to accepting expressions of interest from elite athletes who require flexible work arrangements for training and competition.|
|Name||Hayley Van Den Boom|
|Phone (work)||(03) 9321 2209|
|Fax||(03) 9321 2233|
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
Please send a covering letter and resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 22nd of January
Due to the high volume of applications please note only successful candidates will be communicated with.
| ||Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia|
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.