|Position Title||Exciting Football (Soccer) Skills Coach|
|Short Description||T3 Australia is a renown and fast-growing football (soccer) organisation operating in Sydney, Central Coast, and Melbourne. T3 is currently on the lookout for enthusiastic individuals wanting to coach soccer skills to children.|
|Salary||$25 to $30 ph|
Dependent upon experience and qualifications
|Salary Currency||Australian Dollar|
|Location||Sydney & Central Coast, NSW, Australia|
T3 is a renown grassroots soccer organisation operating in NSW and VIC. Founded in Japan and now in Australia, T3 is passionate about developing football culture by engaging with everyday children wanting to learn and develop soccer techniques.
We're currently on the lookout for enthusiastic individuals wanting to pass on their football knowledge and skills to children aged 5-12. A bubbly and confident personality alongside a good level of ability to demonstrate soccer technique is what we are looking for. Coaching licenses are desirable but not essential.
T3 Coach Requirements:
- Be available to travel to Sydney Northern Suburbs (Hornsby, Wahroonga, Turramurra, Ryde, Pennant Hills, Hills District).
- We also have roles available in the Central Coast region.
- Self-reliant transport
- Passionate about working kids
- Good level of football skills
- Available to work 3 weekdays minimum between Tuesday-Friday from 4-8pm. This is a required before applying
- Ready to start 25th January 2018
T3 Coach Rewards:
- T3 coaches can earn up to $450 per week based on their availabilities.
- Coaching hourly rate of $25-$30 per hour (based on your experience)
- Long-term job progression alongside your studies. Previous T3 coaches have progressed to contract and full-time roles.
||8 Feb 2018
|Phone (mobile)||0424 949 049|
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
- Send us a one or two page CV highlighting your previous work history, skills, and experiences
- In your email, please send us a short email on why the T3 job interests you. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send an email and we'll get back to you within 24 hours
- Any questions please do not hesitate to contact us
| ||Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia|
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.