- Work in The Hills biggest fitness facility.
- Full training and support provided.
- Located in the heart of Castle Hill.
- Our top PT’s are earning $1500 - $2000 + per week!
RUN YOUR PT BUSINESS OUT OF ONE OF SYDNEY’s BIGGEST GYMS!
The Hills biggest fitness facility is seeking driven, passionate personal trainers to service our large member base.
As an extension of Castle Hill RSL, CHF has a diverse range of clientele that provides the greatest opportunity for Sydney PT’s to build not just a client base but a long term career in the fitness industry.
Join us on the industry’s most competitive rent based model (commencing from $75 per week to $180), allowing you to create a successful business within ours. Our top PT’s are earning $1500 - $2000 per week!
Job tasks and responsibilities:
As a CHF Personal Trainer, you must:
- Be professional and punctual
- Be self-motivated and pro-active
- Be ready and willing to learn
- Lead by example, live and breathe fitness
- Be prepared to manage your own business
- Actively promote your business and CHF via social media
Skills and experience:
- Cert 3 and 4 in Fitness
- Active ABN and insurance
- Fitness Australia registration
- Current First Aid
Preferred but not essential
- Prior industry experience
- Established client base
- Strength and conditioning coaching or similar
- Small Group Training/HIIT classes
- Group Fitness background
Job benefits and perks:
CHF is the largest fitness centre in the Hills District catering to a wide clientele and our existing team are supportive and welcoming to new staff. Experienced, successful staff will provide in house training to help kick-start your PT business.
Trainers are provided with a complimentary CHF membership to train within our facility and attract clientele through leading by example.
Opportunities exist to begin both:
- As a Fitness Consultant on the gym floor coaching new members through programming with the opportunity to build a client base
- As an experienced PT bringing your existing clientele over to our facility and to seek new clientele within our member base.