Come to work and have fun at Fit n Fast. Our clubs are a little bit different, with an awesome team environment that will support and motivate you as you grow your career! With 18 Fit n Fast, 18 Qmax and 7 YogaBar locations open across NSW, VIC, QLD and the ACT, there's sure to be something for you, near you!
Our philosophy is simple - we want to inspire everyone to live a fitter, healthier lifestyle in an affordable, accessible way! With a company culture that rewards success via internal promotion and career progression, we're a bunch of fitness fanatics that want to see you succeed while we help those around us achieve their goals. If you truly want to feel like part of a community then you will love working at Fit n Fast!
We need an experienced Club Manager to join our team, based at our St Peters Club. Could this be you?!
- Management of Club Operations and the Club's Profit and Loss Budget
- Management of all in-club Human Resources
- Achieve new members and existing member satisfaction standards and goals by maximizing the member's experience and the club revenue
- Communicate, execute, and manage marketing programs to achieve key initiatives and meet specific monthly and annual sales and profit goals
- Conduct regular meetings and communicate business plans
- Monitor financial controls as directed by Operations Manager in order to meet club specific targets
- Manage club revenue, including cash handling, deposit reconciliation, and delivery of deposits to bank.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Minimum of two years experience working in a managerial capacity
- Prior experience in health club management or the fitness industry
- Strong sales and sales management background
- Proven track record in sales and working towards targets
- Health related qualifications advantageous to your application
- Leadership, customer service, staff development, problem solving, communication, and organization skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in recruiting, training, new member acquisition, and operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What are you waiting for?!
Don't delay - get in quick as this is a rare opportunity within Fit n Fast!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or apply now with your cover letter and detailed resume.
At this time, Permanent Residents or Australian Citizens only.