WHY CHOOSE THE SWANS?
When choosing a career with the Sydney Swans, you will join a strong values-based organisation with a committed, proud and professional team working together towards ultimate sporting success. The Sydney Swans strive to be one of the leading football clubs both on and off the field in Australia.
The Sydney Swans are currently accepting applications from suitably experienced and enthusiastic individuals for the Data Analyst position. This role will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and contribute to an exciting new suite of data projects.
Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Build insightful visualisations of data using Tableau
- Diagnose and solve tracking and measurement problems
- Assist the Data Analytics Team on relevant projects
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Degree in a quantitative field which will showcase your abilities with data and numbers
- Be able to read, understand and interpret data sets and reports
- Strong interest and ability in statistics
- Experience with Tableau, Excel, Google Analytics, SQL, API’s
- (Highly regarded if confident with one, some or all of these)
THE RIGHT PERSON WILL BE
- Passionate about data
- Analytically minded
- Eager to learn and gain insights
Suitably experienced and interested individuals should submit a one (1) page letter of introduction addressing:
- Why you’re interested in the position?
- Why you’re passionate about data?
Along with this letter please also submit your resume which should be no longer than three (3) pages to:
Applications close on March 25, 2018
The Sydney Swans do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
Sydney Swans Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
The Sydney Swans encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia.
Further enquiries should be directed to Scott Dalby (Human Resources Manager) on (02) 9339 9123.