- Award - winning venue
- Friendly and professional team
- Casual positions
Peninsula Aquatic Recreation Centre (PARC) has an exciting opportunity to help shape Health and Fitness in Frankston! PARC is managed by Peninsula Leisure, a company focused on activating and engaging communities dedicated to delivering sport, recreation and leisure products and services.
We are seeking video applications from individuals who are passionate about providing the highest possible standard of customer service, personal training adn program prescription to PARC members.
Our Fitness Professionals work a gym instructors / personal trainers with key responsibilities including:
- Providing high quality customer service through fitness assessments, re-assessments and delivery of individual fitness programs for PARC members.
- Developing and fostering a Club culture amongst members and promote other fitness and recreation activities within the facility.
- Providing comprehensive one-on-one personal training sessions that promote results based training through goal setting, education and consistency.
- Providing a professional public image and maintaining a safe, informative and friendly Club environment.
- Comply with Fitness Australia guidelines.
- Ensure that facilities and equipment meet with Health and Safety requirements.
To shine in this role you'll need:
- Passion for ensuring members receive an exceptional and memorable experience
- A positive attitude towards building a PT client base
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Experience in program prescription and personal training
- Experience running small group personal training sessions
Key selection criteria for this position includes:
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Qualification in Exercise Science (desirable)
- First Aid/CPR certification
- Experience in the leisure industry and training a client base
- Sound knowledge of fitness equipment, physiology and fitness training principles
- Ability to design programs for multiple fitness goals
- Flexibility to work a variety of days and times
Employment is subject to a satisfactory National Police Check and Working with Children Check.
Please upload a video (no longer than 3 minutes) using http://wetransfer.com and answer the following questions:
- Tell us a little bit about yourself.
- Tell us about WHY are you in the fitness industry.
- At PARC our mission is to inspire communities to engage in physical activity - what does that mean to you and how will you create the best experience to our members at PARC?
- How are you going to deliver the highest standards of customer service? Give us an example of when you have delivered exceptional customer service in a health club environment.
Don't forget to include your name and send the upload to email@example.com
Please also feel welcome to forward a copy of your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
For further information, please contact Pru Joss, Assistant Health and Fitness Manager, by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 30 May 2018
Peninsula Leisure in an equal opportunity and child safe employer.