|Position Title||Head Batting Coach - NSW Blues|
|Short Description||Join one of Australia’s most successful domestic sporting teams and develop and improve elite cricketers.|
||More Jobs from this employer|
|Salary||Dependent upon experience and qualifications|
|Location||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
- Work with one of Australia's most successful domestic sporting teams
- Develop and improve elite cricketers technically and tactically
- Contribute to a high-performance team with leading experts in their field
- Assist in the production of Australian players
- Full time, fixed-term role on offer
About the role
You will create, implement and support a peak performance batting program which facilitates excellence in the NSW Blues squad and individual player preparation & performance in all national domestic competitions. You will also be involved in the development of T20 skills through your work with the emerging batsmen in various squads. This position is a critical contributor to achieving the Association’s strategic goal of being the No.1 producer of talent in Australian Cricket.
- Level 3 Cricket Australia Coaching Accreditation or equivalent internationally recognised certification.
- Ability to support the Head Coach in creating a culture and style of play which is supported by key systems and processes that will contribute to consistent peak performance and development of the team.
- Strong results orientation with the proven ability to plan strategically, delivering results within agreed timeframes.
- An effective member of a team working in the peak performance environment.
- An advanced understanding of cricket at national level, and preferably at international level, having personally played or coached.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with an ability to positively influence and build outstanding stakeholder relationships.
- An ability to develop and implement Individual Player Plans (IPP) and experience with Athlete Management Systems (AMS).
- Openness to personal and professional development and ongoing education.
What’s in it for you?
Be part of Australia’s No.1 sport and NSW’s No.1 sporting organisation. Build your skills in a high-growth professional environment. Work in a dynamic, flexible and progressive workplace that is committed to giving you the opportunities you deserve. Enjoy the fun of professional sport and the rewards of contributing to your community. Plus employee benefits including learning and development opportunities and the odd ticket to the cricket.
Cricket NSW oversees all cricket in NSW from the Sixers and Thunder BBL and WBBL teams to the competition in the local school or park. We are an organisation steeped in history and success. We continue to build on that success, delivering world class events and some of the most innovative marketing and partnership programs in sport.
||21 Jun 2018
||Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
Keen to join our team?
For a full position description, please contact Cricket NSW on (02) 8302 6000.
Applications close Midnight Thursday 21st June 2018
| ||Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia|
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.