|Position Title||Operations Officer|
|Short Description||Broadmeadows Basketball is seeking to appoint an Operations Officer on an ongoing employment basis (32 hours, across 5 days per week).|
|Employer||Broadmeadows Basketball Association|
|Work Type||Part Time|
|Salary||$42,000 to $43,800 pa|
|Salary Currency||Australian Dollar|
|Location||Broadmeadows, VIC, Australia|
Broadmeadows Basketball Associaiton is seeking to appoint an Operations Officer on an ongoing employment basis (32 hours, across 5 day per week) to undertake the following scope of duties:
- Administer BBA’s Junior and Open Age domestic competitions, being the first point of contact for Junior Domestic Clubs and resolving operational matters arising from those competitions;
- Provide administrative support for BBA’s junior and senior representative programs;
- Prepare and input relevant content into BBA’s social media platforms.
The successful applicant will need to meet the following capability criteria:
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Sports TG or similar systems with the ability to acquire that proficiency in a short period of time with training ;
- Well developed oral and written communication;
- Demonstrated effective customer service, including relationship building capacity and problem solving ability in a calm and professional manner;
- Demonstrated competency, at a basic level, in the use of organisational social media platforms;
- Demonstrated competency, preferably at the intermediate level, in Word and Excel Microsoft applications;
- Under limited direction, ability to plan, organise and deliver outputs within deadlines and to exercise good judgement on competing priorities.
The role also requires:
- A current driver’s license and own car, as some travel within the City of Hume will be required, for which a car allowance will be payable;
- Availability to work on Saturdays, when the BBA Junior Domestic Competition operates.
||20 Jun 2018
Remuneration for this role will be based on assessment of the successful applicant’s capabilities relevant to the Grade 3 or Grade 4 classification range contained in the Sporting Organisations Award 2010.
The successful applicant will be expected to commence duty in this role by mid-July 2018.
|Phone (work)||(03) 9309 5655|
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
Please submit your application addressing the key requirements of this role, including your relevant experience and qualifications, to Todd Anderson, Operations Manager, BBA Inc by COB on Wednesday 20 June 2018 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Todd is also available to answer any questions you may have – please call during business hours on (03) 9309 5655.
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.