|Position Title||Internal Sales & Administration Coordinator|
|Short Description||Great opportunity for a strong sales administrator; Be part of a great team; Fabulous New city fringe locale with interesting work in all areas of administration & sales across a range of corporate and sporting clients.|
|Employer||Winning Edge Presentations|
|Work Type||Full Time|
|Location||Melbourne, VIC, Australia|
- Join the specialists in promotional products, awards and trophies
- Immediate start for the right candidate - APPLY NOW!
- Great career opportunity with scope to grow
- Be exposed to all aspects of the business and the wide range of sporting clientele including AFL, netball, horse racing, rugby, football, cricket, tennis, golf, cycling, rowing and more!
Established for over 20 years this exciting company has a great role for a motivated strong administrator within a dynamic team in fabulous Collins Street CBD locale.
Specialising in the quality supply, manufacture of promotional, merchandise and trophies / awards to all sectors, Winning Edge is an Australian leader supplying to the sporting and corporate worlds.
- Manage sales admin tasks for the business
- Data Entry and some digital marketing
- Ownership of admin and sales follow up tasks
- Work with the Accountant to ensure all Company accounts are up to date and records kept appropriately in MYOB
- Strong IT, administration, interpersonal, communication & time management skills a must!
- Manage sales Calls/ enqirues from quoting to production and dispatch
- assist withcreditors and ensure all records are up to date at all times
- represent the company at industry functions
Great career opportunities & remuneration package for the right candidate with plenty of scope.
- Customer service and internal sales experience considered highly
- Accounting experience and/or qualifications a bonus
- MYOB or similar experience a bonus
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent administration skills a must
- Working in a small to medium business in an admin/ sales/ finance role
- Working in a similar environment with 2-3 years business experience
- Experience with working alongside management team
- Experience with all aspects of financial accounting a must
||24 Jul 2018
| ||This position is suitable for recent graduates and entry level candidates.|
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
Please apply ASAP to ensure you don't miss out on this opportunity!
| ||Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia|
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.