|Position Title||Operations, Events and Marketing Coordinator|
|Short Description||DMC Sport develops and delivers licensed sports merchandise programs for National Sporting Organisation’s (NSO’s) across Australia, NZ and the UK. We are seeking an experienced Account Coordinator to join our growing team, bringing experience from a similar role in administrative and client services support. You must have a passion and willingness to take ownership of your role, with a drive to grow into a more senior role while being prepared to adhere to detailed tasks.|
|Work Type||Full Time|
|Location||Melbourne, VIC, Australia|
Requirements of the role:
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this role plays an integral part in our growing business, assisting in the day to day requirements of our client programs allowing us to meet the specific needs of each client. This role has a mixture of tasks in the Operations, Commercial, Event and Marketing areas.
The particular tasks of this role include but are not limited to;
- Participate in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls
- Reviewing vendor quotes
- Verifying production specs
- Creating and/or providing feedback on project estimates and timelines
- Manage client inventory
- Reporting; Generation of weekly and monthly reports for clients and internal requirements
- Contribute to and implement marketing and communications strategy for the company utilising DMC Sport’s business plan and individual client plans
- Contribute to and implement marketing and promotional plans for the company utilising DMC Sport’s business plan and individual client plans
- Coordinate the management of DMC’s organisation wide marketing activities including marketing materials, regular communications via all channels and corporate communication materials
- Assist in managing our events business. Ordering of product, investigating fashion trends and executing planning for DMC hosted events.
To succeed in this role, you will have a range of personal attributes that will compliment your team members and support the account service area of the business.
These include but are not limited to;
- A strong discipline that allows you to apply business process and complete tasks with a high level of detail
- A bright initiative and a mindset for customer service.
- Excellent communications skills and an empathy for others
- Ability to think freely and come up with new initiatives to assist our client’s objectives.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Programs is essential, whilst understanding of Inventory Management systems is expected.
- An involvement or interest in a wide variety of sports is desirable.
- A relevant qualification in the operations, business, marketing, event fields is desirable. Or proven experience.
What is on offer:
- The opportunity to join a growing business servicing the sports industry in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
- Richmond, Melbourne location
- A competitive salary, great location and excellent working environment
- A fun and social environment.
- Opportunities over time to move into senior management roles.
||20 Jul 2018
|Phone (work)||(03) 9428 3495|
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
| ||Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia|
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.