3yr Fixed Term, Full Time, 40hrs week
Seeking a leader to implement the Boards Growth Plan
Salary package commensurate with experience
About the Role
The Centre Manager is responsible for day to day management and will lead a small and dedicated team of staff with varying roles that are required to operate the Penrith Valley Regional Sports Centre and will control, manage and coordinate the centre's successful operation.
- To maintain and develop strong relationships with customers, local schools, Government departments, and all key stakeholders.
- To excel in customer service with our members.
- To maximise venue utilisation with basketball competitions, venue hire, events and other compatible sports, in order to maximise revenue.
- To provide positive and productive HR management of all staff.
- To report to the Board regularly on the performance of the stadium.
- Setup reports, budgets and evaluate key areas to improve performance.
- To provide strong financial management and controls over all finance related operations.
- To ensure policies and procedures are in place for OH&S and risk management.
- To manage conflict resolution in difficult situations through mediation on staff or user group issues.
- To work autonomously in resolving issues.
- Flexibility to work a variety of hours including weekends, early mornings, late nights as required to manage the centre and to be present with the community.
- To schedule and manage contractors for regular and project related maintenance works.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification would be desirable.
- Knowledge of Links booking, sales and accounting system experience.
- Facility Management experience.
- Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety framework.
- Ability to obtain Working with Children Check
- Ability to obtain First Aid Certificate