- Award-winning company
- Sensational location
- Fantastic company benefits
Have you always wanted to be part of something special?
Peninsula Aquatic Recreation Centre (PARC) has an exciting opportunity to help shape Health and Fitness in Frankston. PARC is managed by Peninsula Leisure, a company focused on activating and engaging communities dedicated to delivering sport, recreation and leisure products and services.
We are seeking applications from individual who are passionate about delivering the highest possible standard of customer service, personal training and program prescription to PARC members.
As the Member Support Assistant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Making direct contact with members and providing personal support to improve their engagement and attendance.
- Assist members in relation to financial queries, cancellation requests and alterations.
- Ensure a personal follow-up with all cancelling members.
- Record all feedback from members, correlate and develop solutions to enhance the overall member experience.
- Handle membership complaints and provide assistance in reaching an amicable resolution.
- Collate and analyse cancellation and attendance data.
- Support the Health and Fitness team in special projects.
- Undertake direct service hours as a Customer Experience Officer.
Key selection criteria for this position includes:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong member experience and data analysis skills
- Computer literacy
- Level 2 First Aid and CPR certificate
- Certificate 3 & 4 in Fitness (desirable)
Employment is subject to a satisfactory National Police Check and a current Employee Working with Children Check.
For further information please contact Shannon Mounsey, Health & Fitness Manager, by email: email@example.com
Applications close: 20 July 2018
Peninsula Leisure is an equal opportunity and child safe employer.